Translate

Friday, April 11, 2014

Fanfiction Galore!

I already told you all that I am a fangirl. As such, one of the things I love to do is write fanfiction. I recently got an account on fanfiction.net, so here are my stories so far.


This is my first Wholock story. In this one, Sherlock is asked to interrogate a mysterious witness who proves to be just as interesting as the case itself, and they go on an adventure together. 

This is a story for all of you who were frustrated when we saw that Jenny (from "The Doctor's Daughter") was alive, only to never see her again. I mean seriously. She never even gets a spin-off show! So, I wrote a story in which she goes off looking for her dad and enlists the help of Sherlock Holmes.

For this story, I can't describe it any better than I did in the summary:
"When the police are out of their depth, they consult me," Sherlock had said. But what about when Sherlock was out of his depth? What then? That's when it's time to ask an even greater genius for help. Sherlock must call in the expert.

In this story, Sherlock is reckless as usual, but this time, he suffers a great loss: his brain. Yes, he's still alive, he can still function as usual, but his exceptional intelligence is gone. He is only average. Worse yet, he can still remember what he was and agonize that he is like that no longer. This story is about how Sherlock deals with being average. (Update: it is now complete!)

This is a collection of Dalek themed poems. Please review it and send me suggestions.

The Master and Moriarty. A deadly duo. With the help of the Archangel network, they control all of England. So when the few people who know the truth try to stop them, it is treason. Will they succeed? Or will Prime Minister Harold Saxon and King Moriarty continue their reign of terror? (Note: this is a work in progress)

The Doctor has gone missing. Sherlock Holmes, too, is nowhere to be found. It's up to two girls, their daughters, to find them. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10291056/1/The-Case-of-the-Disappearing-Time-Lord-And-a-Missing-Detective

No comments:

Post a Comment