Translate

Monday, May 26, 2014

A Very Sherlock Musical

Hi, guys! Recently, I found this Sherlock fanfiction that is set in a musical AU. As in, a universe where bursting into song is perfectly normal and a regular occurrence. Then, I found that there is a group of people dedicated to making this into an actual musical. (Click here for the tumblr page.) Since I liked the idea, I joined the team. I'm mentioning this now because I just finished a song that's going to go in the musical. It's called The Comforts of Tea, and it's the song John sings as he makes tea. To find out more about the context, read the original story that started this idea.

As I understand, we're always happy to have more people join, so if you're interested, feel free to let us know. The best way to do this would be through the ask box on the tumblr page, but if you don't want to do that for some reason, you could talk to me by commenting on this blog or talking to me in hangouts, and I can refer you to Josephine, the person in charge of this all.

So I guess that's all for now. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment