Translate

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Set Me Free (Doctor Who fanfiction): Chapter 6

Sorry about the long wait for more blog posts. I was on a service trip. I'll be sure to let you know if I plan to take a break for more than a week or two. And now I'm back to blogging regularly. Yay!

Chapters: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


A few minutes later, my fear had worn off. I boldly looked our captor in the eye. He returned my stare. Finally, I spoke. "I know what you want with me, but why Donna? What could you possibly need her for?"
"I told you to be quiet," he hissed. He drew his sword and walked right up to me. Holding the point of his sword to me, he said "No more questions. Do you understand?"
"No, I don't," I replied, snatching the sword out of his hand. That threw him off; he hadn't been expecting that. I held him at sword point and asked him "What do you want with Donna?"

"You know of her destiny as the Doctor-Donna. She is very powerful. We want to use her for personal gain."
"You can't. She's just Donna now."
"You lie!"
"No, I'm telling the truth."
"Well, no matter. We will soon restore her."
"If you do, her head will burn and she will die. You cannot use her."
"I don't believe you."
"I'm sick of this. Shut up and set us free, or I'll kill you." He sighed. 
"I don't believe you have the guts."
"No, you're right, I don't," I admitted. "But I have no qualms about doing this," I said, knocking him out with the side of the blade. I shifted it in my hands and cut the chains holding me and Donna. 

I grabbed Donna's hand. "Run!" And run we did, until we were far away from there. 
"Thanks," Donna said, breathless. "What do I owe you?"
"Nothing. It was my pleasure," I said with a smile. 
"What was that man saying about me?"
"Forget it. It's not important." We saw another one of the guards pursuing us. Donna slapped him, then kicked him for good measure. He fell to the ground, lacking the strength to carry on. 


We kept on running, and I looked for some form of transportation. I was scanning the area, when all of a sudden I was distracted. I could have sworn I heard a voice in my head. Come here, it said. I can help you. The voice was mysterious and inviting. I looked around, but couldn't seem to find any source. I know about Donna's plight, it said. I know how to fix it. Come to me, and I will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment