Translate

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Channel 5 (Merlin fanfiction): Chapter 8

Chapters: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Arthur logged on to the chat room Will and Freya had mentioned. He considered choosing the username "Once_and_Future_King", but he decided that was too pompous and too closely linked to his name, so he settled on "Fortheloveofcamelot" instead.

Fortheloveofcamelot has entered the room, Albion chat
Citizenofcamelot200 has entered the room
Wizards_Witches_and_Warlocks has entered the room
Druid_boy42 has entered the room
Truekingofcamelot has entered the room
Citizenofcamelot200: I think I might have magic. 
Wizards_Witches_and_Warlocks: Are you sure? Did your eyes flash gold and everything?
Citizenofcamelot200: Yeah. What do I do?
Wizards_Witches_and_Warlocks: Be careful. 
Truekingofcamelot: You do know magic is illegal, right? I could have you killed for this. 
Citizenofcamelot200: You haven't seen me use magic or confess to using it. And I'll probably move out of here anyway, and then you can't enforce your laws on me. 
Druid_boy42: I think I know how to help. Let's talk in a private chat, away from all these nosy people. 
Wizards_Witches_and_Warlocks has left the room
Citizenofcamelot200 has left the room
Druid_boy42 has left the room
Truekingofcamelot: Who's coming here next to try to defy my rule? I must visit more often; this seems to be a hole of illegal activity. 
Truekingofcamelot has been permanently removed from the room
The_Great_Dragon: Apologies, everyone. Albion Chat is supposed to be a place free of persecution. Now the offender has been removed and will bother you no longer. 
Fortheloveofcamelot: Where did you come from? I didn't see you enter the chat!
The_Great_Dragon: I am the administrator, young king. I am always here. 
Fortheloveofcamelot: Why am I a young king?
The_Great_Dragon: It is your destiny, young king. 
Imthegreatestwarlock: Don't mind him; he's always babbling on about on destiny. It doesn't mean anything. 
The_Great_Dragon: You know not of what you speak, young warlock. 
Imthegreatestwarlock: :P
Arthurisreal has entered the room
History_of_magic has entered the room
Legends_and_legacies has entered the room
Arthurisreal: Anyone wanna discuss Arthurian legend with me?
Legends_and_legacies: Count me in. 
History_of_magic: I'll join, as usual. 
Legends_and_legacies: We better make a private chat. Last time everyone complained about us monopolizing the chat. 
Legends_and_legacies has left the room
History_of_magic has left the room
Arthurisreal has left the room
Lady_of_the_Lake has entered the room
Lady_of_the_Lake: Thank goodness. They were so annoying last time. I thought they'd never stop. 
Fortheloveofcamelot: So, you come here often?
Lady_of_the_Lake: Oh gosh, are you one of those pervs?
Lady_of_the_Lake has left the room
Imthegreatestwarlock: Better watch yourself, mate, she's really sensitive about that kind thing. 
Fortheloveofcamelot: Now you tell me. 
Destined2Bqueenofcamelot has entered the room
Sisterofevil has entered the room
Lustandpower has entered the room
Destined2Bqueenofcamelot: Who wants to help me take over Camelot?
Imthegreatestwarlock: You do realize Camelot is gone, right?
Destined2Bqueenofcamelot: Who wants to help me rebuild and then take over Camelot?
Sisterofevil: You know I will help you in anything, sister. 
Lustandpower: Where Morgause goes, I go. Therefore, I will help you both. 
DestinedtoBqueenofcamelot: Great! Let's have a private chat, and then I can take my rightful place as queen. 
The_Great_Dragon: You have no part in the destiny of Camelot, witch! Your only destiny is to fail to conquer it!
Destined2Bqueenofcamelot: Shut up. I will have my way. 
Sisterofevil: Never fear, sister. Camelot will be ours!
Fortheloveofcamelot: You have got to be kidding me. 
Lustandpower: Nope. We're dead serious.
Sisterofevil: Come, let us talk away from unwelcome ears. 
Sisterofevil has left the room
Destined2Bqueenofcamelot has left the room
Lustandpower has left the room
Entertainment_at_Ealdor has entered the room
Fortheloveofcamelot: Hi. 
Entertainment_at_Ealdor: You're the pervert who tried to hit on my friend! Ugh!
Imthegreatestwarlock: In fairness, he didn't really say anything offensive. 
Entertainment_at_Ealdor: Whatever. 
Fortheloveofcamelot: Wait, I have something to tell you!
Entertainment_at_Ealdor: Fine. Make it quick. 
Fortheloveofcamelot: The warlock has left Camelot. 
Entertainment_at_Ealdor: Oh! Great! Sorry, we must have misjudged you earlier. You were probably just glad to see us, right?
Fortheloveofcamelot: Exactly. 
Entertainment_at_Ealdor: Okay, I'll tell her to come back. Do you have anything from Kilgharrah?
Fortheloveofcamelot: Two sides of the same coin
Entertainment_at_Ealdor: Kilgharrah?
The_Great_Dragon: The young king has answered correctly. 
Fortheloveofcamelot: I am not a king!
The_Great_Dragon: As you wish, sire. 
Imthegreatestwarlock: Don't let it get on your nerves. He called me "young warlock" long before I knew I was one. 
The_Great_Dragon: The young warlock speaks the truth, young king. 
Lady_of_the_Lake has entered the room
Lady_of_the_Lake: You better be right about this, Will. 
Entertainment_at_Ealdor: I am. 
Lady_of_the_Lake: Okay then, what's my name?
Fortheloveofcamelot: Freya. 
Lady_of_the_Lake: And what's the name of the person who needs help?
Fortheloveofcamelot: Merlin Emrys. 
Lady_of_the_Lake: And why does he need help?
Fortheloveofcamelot: He's stuck on TV. 
Lady_of_the_Lake: Which channel?
Fortheloveofcamelot: Five. Well technically, five point five. Are you done quizzing me now?
Lady_of_the_Lake: Yes. Now just to be safe, let's take this to a private chat. 
Lady_of_the_Lake has invited you and two others to a private chat. 

Arthur hit "accept". 
Lady_of_the_Lake has entered the room, Escape From Channel 5
Entertainment_at_Ealdor has entered the room
Fortheloveofcamelot has entered the room
Imthegreatestwarlock has entered the room
Lady_of_the_Lake: First things first. Merlin, how did you get wifi?
Imthegreatestwarlock: Kilgharrah helped me out. Apparently, wifi forged in a dragon's breath can get through anything. 
Fortheloveofcamelot: You're Merlin? I should have realized. How are you?
Imthegreatestwarlock: About as good as anyone trapped on TV in a blank room forever can be. 
Lady_of_the_Lake: Don't worry, we'll get you out. That's what we're all here for. 
Imthegreatestwarlock: I've got a friend who might have some ideas also. 
Druid_boy42 has been invited to the room
Druid_boy42: How can I help?

No comments:

Post a Comment