Translate

Monday, November 10, 2014

Channel 5 (Merlin fanfiction): Chapter 9

Chapters: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Merlin thought of the other person who had asked for his help, Mordred.
Druid_boy42 has been invited to the room
Druid_boy42: How can I help?
Imthegreatestwarlock: You said you wanted to help me get out of here. Got any ideas?
Druid_boy42: Well, I've been doing some research with Gaius...
Lady_of_the_Lake: Gaius? What does he know?
Imthegreatestwarlock: He has magic, too. And an extensive library. What did you find?
Druid_boy42: I found a way to break the spell, but it will be a little difficult to accomplish.
Entertainment_at_Ealdor: I'm sure we'll find a way.
Druid_boy42: We need to get a million viewers for Merlin's show.
Entertainment_at_Ealdor: And how are we going to do that?!
Druid_boy42: Now you get it.
Fortheloveofcamelot: I work in the entertainment industry. I might be able to set you up with ads and the like, and I can certainly use word of mouth. But...
Imthegreatestwarlock: But what?
Fortheloveofcamelot: You need something people might actually watch.
Imthegreatestwarlock: What, you mean people won't just stare at me for an hour?
Fortheloveofcamelot: Not all of us...
Imthegreatestwarlock: ...
Lady_of_the_Lake: Come on, boys, there'll be time for flirting later.
Fortheloveofcamelot: I am NOT flirting!
Lady_of_the_Lake: Sure...
Druid_boy42: Um, guys? Don't we have a more pressing issue?
Fortheloveofcamelot: Right. So, I'll get word out to my friends and coworkers, get them to watch the show and try to put some ads in. Will, Freya, you come up with scripts and whatnot for Merlin's show; we need something people will come back to. Mordred, you convince people that the show's worthwhile. And Merlin, you work on entertaining the masses of viewers that will (ideally) come streaming in.
Entertainment_at_Ealdor: Who put you in charge?
Fortheloveofcamelot: Well I'm certainly not letting the idiot run things, as he hasn't made any progress so far.
Imthegreatestwarlock: Prat.
Fortheloveofcamelot: Incompetent git.
Imthegreatestwarlock: Insufferable jerk.
Fortheloveofcamelot: Useless hairbrain.
Imthegreatestwarlock: Arrogant clotpole.
Fortheloveofcamelot: That's not even a word!
Imthegreatestwarlock: Arrogant is too a word!
Fortheloveofcamelot: I mean clotpole.
Imthegreatestwarlock: Yes, you're a mean clotpole. And a pompous arse, too.
Fortheloveofcamelot: Shut up, cabbagehead!
Imthegreatestwarlock: Now who's making up words?
Fortheloveofcamelot: I said, shut up!
Imthegreatestwarlock: As you wish, sire.
Lady_of_the_Lake: Are you two quite done yet? No, don't answer that. There'll be time for insults later, as well. In the meantime, we have work to do.
Fortheloveofcamelot: Work... shit, I'm gonna be late for work!
Fortheloveofcamelot has left the room
Lady_of_the_Lake: Honestly, I'll be amazed if you two manage to get any work done.
Lady_of_the_Lake has left the room
Entertainment_at_Ealdor: Gotta be careful, mate, you don't want to lose the one person who might help you.
Imthegreatestwarlock: If that's what he's like, I don't want his help!
Entertainment_at_Ealdor has left the room
Imthegreatestwarlock: Thanks for the help, Mordred.
Druid_boy42: Any time. Good luck dealing with that jerk. You'll need it.
Druid_boy42 has left the room
The_Great_Dragon: You must not be too harsh with the man, young warlock. It is his destiny to help you. A half cannot truly hate that which makes it whole.
Imthegreatestwarlock: That doesn't make him any less awful.
The_Great_Dragon: None of us can choose our destiny, Merlin, and none can escape it.
Imthegreatestwarlock: There must be someone else because this guy's an idiot.
The_Great_Dragon: Perhaps it's your destiny to change that.
Imthegreatestwarlock: Yeah, right. More like you just enjoy being cryptic and babbling about destiny.
The_Great_Dragon: There will come a day, young warlock, when you will understand my teachings. You will not regret the knowledge I have given you.
Imthegreatestwarlock: If that ever happens, I'll get down on my knees and marry that man.
The_Great_Dragon: I shall hold you to it.
Imthegreatestwarlock has left the room

Merlin just knew Kilgharrah would keep his word. What had he gotten himself into?

No comments:

Post a Comment