Translate

Friday, December 12, 2014

9 Reasons Not To Skip Nine


Hello, Whovians! As you all (hopefully) know, it's a solemn rule not to skip Nine. I must confess, I actually started with Ten, and it wasn't until the middle of Season 5 when I went back to see Nine. I have not regretted that decision. Some people think Nine isn't as good as the other Doctors, but I think he's fantastic! If you skip him, you're really missing out. To make sure I covered everything, I rewatched all of Season 1, basking in Nine's greatness. Here's what you're missing out on:
  1. His cheeky, sarcastic personality 
     
  2. His ridiculousness 
     
     
  3. His smile 
     
     
     
     
     
  4. "Fantastic!" 
     
  5. His anger 
  6. His determination 
  7. His MacGyver-type solutions 
     
  8. His way of empowering people 
  9. His dancing 
     
So, that shows you why the Ninth Doctor is absolutely fantastic. I really hope you take the time to watch (or rewatch) Season 1 so that you can see his awesomeness. I really miss him, and I wish he could have got another season or two.

What are your thoughts? Did you watch Nine, or did you skip him? Do you like him? I certainly do, and I hope you can all appreciate him, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment